Monday 24 September 2012

New Seasons of two of my favourite TV Shows Coming This Weekend!

As you may have heard or already know, both of my favourite two on-going TV shows start their new seasons this week. The comedy show The Big Bang Theory begins its 6th season, while Star Wars: The Clone Wars will enter Season 5. As of now I'm not too sure if Season 6 is the last for The Big Bang Theory, but I have heard there will be more, and Season 5 definitely isn't the last for The Clone Wars. PS: Technically, the new season of The Big Bang Theory starts on Thursday, but I won't be able to watch it until after school on Friday so it technically for me will be on the weekend!
 It will be interesting for sure to see where The Big Bang Theory goes next. After all, Howard Wolowitz has been sent into space and the last season ended with a great scene of Leonard & Penny holding hands, Sheldon & Amy holding hands and Raj and Bernadette holding hands hoping that Howard would be safe, so it will be interesting to see what happens next there. From the few hints I've heard of the future of The Big Bang Theory, Raj will finally get a girl after all this time and all his friends having one and that Leonard & Penny (pictured above), will have another rocky relationship in the new season. Plus, we will finally find out Penny's last name in some episode! She's the only one of the main cast who's surname is still unknown...
I can't say too much about Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 5 right now as I'm saving up a big blog post later this week on what I think, but I'm really excited for the premiere episode! After initially being sceptical of it because Darth Maul is the main focus, it sounds really good from the spoilers I've heard and the clips I've seen. Really looking forward to the opening episode for sure!

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing what's in store for us in The Clone Wars Season 05. Looks to be one heck of a season for sure.

    ReplyDelete