Friday 28 September 2012

My Thoughts Ahead of Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 5

This time I am posting my thoughts ahead of some of the more important or interesting things ahead of Season 5!
Maul/Death Watch: Really looking forward to this! Can't wait to see what ends up coming of most of the major characters in this story (yes, I read the spoilers but I meant now seeing it all visually). The Sidious clip from Comic-Con was very nice, and I look forward especially to Pre Vizsla vs Maul & Sidious vs Maul & Savage Opress!

Onderon: I really look forward to this arc as well! I personally like LuxSoka or just Lux & Ahsoka together over any of the other "options", so I'm looking forward to how this arc develops those two characters. The new character Steela looks interesting too. Very interesting to see where this arc goes, because it sounds like both Ahsoka & Steela have feelings for Lux, but it is like Lux is unsure at first.

Thorn episode: Not sure if this is connected to another arc, probably will be, but I'm definitely looking forward to seeing Commander Thorn in action! He looked very badass in the trailer for sure! Though, like many others who predicted this, I predict Thorn will end up just being another Clone they kill off...


Cato Neimoidia: I'm also excited to see what goes on for this planet next season, especially as we will be seeing the new Jedi Starfighters here. Also, we are apparently going to see that "incident" mentioned in Revenge of the Sith as not counting as a time when Anakin apparently saved Obi-Wan, so I look forward to seeing what that's all about!

Padme/Clovis: I honestly was someone who NEVER believed Rush Clovis was dead back when "Senate Spy" aired, so I think it's cool that they brought him back, as his being there could add something to Anakin & Padme's relationship. I don't generally look forward to too many Anakin-centric episodes, but this I might not mind if done well. It just depends how good this arc turns out to be.

Droids arc: I'll admit it, I'm honestly not looking forward to this arc, AT ALL! Sure, I love the Republic Commando's as much as the next fan, and can't wait to see the new one, Gregor, in action, but I get the feeling this arc will just be so bad. Generally, the episodes where R2-D2 and/or C-3PO are the worst in the show, so I'd be surprised if this is an exception. Plus, the Commando might only appear in 1 or 2 of the 4 episodes this arc is supposed to be. Hopefully the arc proves me wrong, but I'd be surprised. PS: Though I will add the voice Stephen Stanton does for the little guy is awesome. :)

Ahsoka vs Ventress arc: Totally looking forward to this! We KNOW Ahsoka cannot due though as Ashley Eckstein says she has recorded lines for Season 6 already, but it will still be an awesome lightsaber duel to see. What will happen to both of these characters after the duel? I can't wait to find that out and more next season!!!

1 comment:

  1. Season 05 looks like it is going to be epic! The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the Droid ARC. That's about it.

    ReplyDelete